Thursday, December 22, 2011

Outfit Of The Week

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It
So for my first OOTW, I am pulling from my archives, This outfit I wore back in September for my Besties Bachelorette party. I wanted something sexy, sassy and comfortable. I had an idea in my head of exactly what I wanted and pulled pieces from different stores and VIOLA!!


I apologize for the cell phone snapshot. I promise better shots from here on out. But..I JUST LOVE THIS OUTFIT!!!

Outfit Details:

I found the jeggings at Avenue for only 10 bucks! They fit like a dream so I had to buy more than one pair. Its rare to find jeggings that actually fit me in all the right places, not saggy in the ankles or behind the knees.

The top I assume was meant to be a dress but THAT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!! It is from Dots and only $22 and with a few minor adjustments (I had to remove the so-called bra padding my ladies are not shaped like a chicken cutlets so they had to go) and it fit just right.

My favorite Shoes ever which will probably be making numerous appearances, peep toe bootie heels from Lane Bryant I paid around $40 for them. I got them last season and they are so comfortable. They have  edgy grommet detailing on the heel of the shoe to add just enough "rock and roll" look.

Now my FAVORITE piece of all is the cropped "leather" bomber jacket. The jacket which I searched high and low for is also from Dots and get this paid $28!!

All my jewels are mixed pieces that I have gathered over the years. As always my Pandora bracelet, and a few bangles that I probably paid less than $5 for 20. My signature hoops earrings a little extra eyeliner and I was ready!!!

It was an amazing night out with amazing women while feeling totally confident!!

As you go out this weekend and enjoy your families make sure you take an extra step to make your self feel beautiful, add a little gloss, blow dry your hair and throw on something that makes you feel gorgeous. Just remember there is nothing more beautiful than a confident smile!!

Much love,

Lauren

7 comments:

  1. Love it! I am gonna have to check out The Avenue for some of those leggings! Although, I think I may be too short to really pull them off. lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im sure they will fit just right if not they are totally worth paying $5 to hem them. They go with so much, did i mention elastic waist band that looks like normal jeans! Loooove them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. now i know where to go to get leggings. Thanks Lauren .I have been wanting some but couldnt find any that was comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Story of my life. Hemming my pants or walking ont he backs of them. lmao!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! Looking forward to following you!

    http://turquoiseandtangerine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love that you can come up with such amazing outfits with just a small amount of money! Mmmmm! I wonder where you learned this from....You look great!!!!

    ReplyDelete