Saturday, January 7, 2012

OOTW!

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It
I was soooooo excited when I stepped into the Avenue this week, I had an hour to kill during my lunch break and I totally needed some therapy!! RETAIL THERAPY!! 

I don't own a ton of stuff from Avenue, I have had issues in the past with their fit and design but always go back hoping its better and this time it was great! I found several items at 70% off that I am in LOVE with!! This weeks outfit features a few of my new faves. 

Super comfy skinny jeans at 11 bucks a pair!! 



 Simply cute necklace, its opens locket style to a working watch face a steal at 6 bucks!

Boots from Dots which are my best friends this season! 



The cardigan is Pure Energy from Target. Both top and cami are from Avenue. The cardigan was $3!! The top was $14. 
On top of being super affordable and cute. It is wicked comfortable. The jeans have amazing stretch and sit perfect at my waist, not to high and not to low. Even after hours of wearing, the jeans held up their shape. No saggy butt here!!

The top is sheer by wearing a bright pink cami underneath it made the print which made the sparkle detailing on the chest really pop.  I mostly buy pieces that allow wear for different occasions. This can also be worn business casual being paired with a cream tank , wide leg dress pants, flats and bolero. Ohhhh perhaps an OOTW for a later time??? Love thinking aloud LOL!!

Let me know what you think of this weeks OOTW!!! I Hope you all have a relaxing weekend!!!

Much Love,

Lauren









7 comments:

  1. Love the outfit. I especially love the bootshat is something i have a hard time buying. seems like i can never get the calf wide enough to feel comfortable. I love your blogs. You inspire a lot of women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brenda! I have the same issue with boots, Torrid and jessicalondon.com have great options and they give you the widths!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love, love, love the outfit, adorable, and you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit, looks fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look! Great colors and versitility!

    ReplyDelete